Monday, July 23, 2012

Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises



To conclude a weekend of adventures with friends (and to recover from the previous day of eating, adventuring, and drinking) we caught the Dark Knight Rises in the afternoon.

I think the subject may have been beaten to death and there are far better reviewers covering all the key points but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Christopher Nolans conclusion to the trilogy hits the mark quite nicely and I now have a giant nerd crush on Anne Hathaway.  Its refreshing to see a comic book character treated with seriousness and grittness that isn't always the theme.

As a comic nerd and as a follower of Batman the Animated Series and all animated forms of Batman, this movie just hit the spots.

Bottom Line: Go see this movie.  Lastly, Anne, if it doesn't work out with your fiance.  Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment