Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BALLS with crab (curried)

Initially, I had planned on helping out with my friends' entry into the Brooklyn Food Experiment this past weekend.  My two friends had a dish that was mostly planned out and just required a little of my help with execution.  Unfortunately, due to time constraints and other commitments we did not end up competing.

The original competition required a curry element and the plan involved coconut milk, curry, risoto, tomato, tamarind, an herbal medley salad and CRAB.

The dish was implemented Friday night as I arrived for my other friend's 30th Birthday Extravaganza.  Quite the meal to start my weekend.  Photos below:

Final Dish: Fried coconut curried crab meat risotto balls with a tomato/tamarind chutney and a perilla, basil, lime salad.  Yum. 















No comments:

Post a Comment