Saturday, October 27, 2012

Philly Photo Day (October 26, 2012)

Philly Photo Day (October 26, 2012)
http://www.philaphotoarts.org/events/philly-photo-day/

From their website: "Philly Photo Day 2012 is this Friday, October 26th.  On that day, everyone in teh city is invited to take a photograph of whatever you like.  We'll print and hang every single picture for a unique exhibition capturing a day in the life of Philadelphia.  The exhibit opens on December 6th at PPAC."

Since the event fell on a Friday and as I was already going to be in Center City most likely with a camera I decided to snap a few photos in between my meeting, Happy Houring, and dinner.  I think I'm safe posting a few of my photos that include my friends as its just their profiles/backs and I think their couply hand holding makes a few of the photos I took. 

I need to decide which photo will be my entry so if you have feelings one way or another feel free to post a comment!  I'll probably decide in the next day or so as the deadline for submission of a photo is Oct. 30th.

If anyone has a photo of philly/in philly/related to philly that was taken on Oct. 26th, feel free to submit your photo at: http://www.philaphotoarts.org/phillyphotoday/desktop/index.php






















No comments:

Post a Comment