Sunday, January 20, 2013

Square Peg (Center City, Philadelphia PA)

Square Peg
929 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
http://www.squarepegrestaurant.com/

I visited Square Peg on a Saturday night with a large party.  Initially we were a party of 9 but by the time we actually arrived at the restaurant the party was 12.  They still accommodated us with a table and we partook in food and drink.

Overall the cocktails were good and most of the food was decent.  Some of my party said that a few of their dishes were a tad generic but nothing was bad or unpleasant to eat.  My onion rings were under seasoned in my opinion but thats my only critique.

The patte was pretty good and the grilled cheese with mac and cheese with tomato soup was popular among my dining party.  It was well received.  Lastly the tater tots were enjoyed by my friends as well and had favorable reviews.

Both egg white cocktails were very good.  I recommend the Almost Sunny in Philadelphia.













No comments:

Post a Comment