Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bella Popcorn Maker

I may have once stated: "All I need is a popcorn machine and I could watch movies in my room indefinitely."  Food/bathroom/shower breaks not withstanding, I stand behind my quote.

Kudos to one of my close friends for remembering such nonsense that spewed from my mouth and getting me a fun christmas gift.

With the improvement of home theaters equipment and/or the growth of entertainment on an hdtv/computer monitor/laptop screen, more and more people are enjoying some form of video entertainment at home.  To better replicate the movie going experience, popcorn is almost a necessity.

On that note, meet the Bella Popcorn Maker:

Consider it for all the movie afficiandos in your life or use it for entetaining you friends who have a complex against microwave popcorn.  Disclaimer: I enjoy microwave popcorn as much as the next person.

Now I just have to go buy some non microwave popcorn to test it out. 


Thanks to my friends for the fun gift.






No comments:

Post a Comment