Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ocean City Seafood Restaurant (Chinatown Philadelphia)

Ocean City Seafood Restaurant (Chinatown - Philadelphia, PA)
234 N 9th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Neighborhood: Chinatown
(215) 829-0688

As my aunt and uncle and some of there friends were passing through Philadelphia, we made a quick jaunt to Chinatown for dim sum.  Having hit up the standard staples for dim sum I was glad they chose Ocean City Seafood Restaurant for dim sum as I hadn't been there.

Overall I'd say its ok for dim sum.  The cart food is decently prepared although I didn't enjoy their shrimp dumpling.  Something about the seasoning didn't do it for me.  Also there were a lot more dumpling and starchy items and less of the meat dishes.  I'd check it out again but after first impressions it hasn't made it to my top three dim sum places list in Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment