Sunday, November 4, 2012

Alla Spina (Philadelphia, PA)

Alla Spina (Philadelphia, PA)
http://www.allaspinaphilly.com/

Location
1410 Mt. Vernon St.
Philadelphia, PA 19130

Email  allaspina@vetrifamily.com

Alla Spina was the chosen restaurant for a friend's birthday dinner.  The ambiance was appropriate, although a little dim with lighting.  It was a tiny bit challenging to read the menu but the food and service was very good.

Everything was delicious but the special highlight was the braised pork shoulder.  The pickled vegetables that accompanied the dish was not my cup of tea but visually appealing.  My beef tenderloin was very tender and well seasoned.

This Vetri restaurant had been on my list of places to check out for a long time and I'm glad I had a chance to try it out over a celebratory birthday dinner with friends. 

Verdict: Definitely worth checking out.















No comments:

Post a Comment