Sunday, November 4, 2012

Belgian Cafe (Fairmount Philadelphia PA)

The Belgian Cafe
21st and Green
Philadelphia, PA
http://www.thebelgiancafe.com/

To continue my friend's birthday weekend we had dinner at the Belgian Cafe.  With the same owners as Monks, my expectations were set fairly high as I always enjoy a visit to Monks in center city.  While the beer selection is a tad smaller than Monks, it is really not an issue as Monks' selection is ginormous. 

Dinner turned into a mussels and burger affair with their belgian fries with bourbon mayo/ aioli.  Everyone enjoyed the food and potations.  I was quite glad to see that Monk's Flemish Ale is available at the Belgian Cafe as well.  For anyone who hasn't had the flemish sour ale yet I highly recommend it.

Belgian Cafe is recommended anytime you're in the mood for burgers, mussels, and beer.















No comments:

Post a Comment