Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pin Wei - King of Prussia

Pin Wei 品味

314 C S. Henderson Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Phone: (610) 768-5888
http://www.pinweikop.com

I made the trek out to Pin Wei in King of Prussia today for some Sichuan food.  Having lived in NYC for a while, the Dan Dan Noodles reminded me of one of the Sichuan places that I frequently ordered take out from in Manhattan.

All of the food has a bit of a spicy kick so for those who aren't into the ma lah or spicy stylings of Sichuan food, beware.  It did hit the spot for my spicy craving though.

For those looking for a new Sichuan place to try in the Philadelphia, I'd recommend making a trip out to the King of Prussia area, perhaps before or after catching a movie or some shopping at the KOP Mall.

Beef and Tripe in Mah Lah Sauce

Dan Dan Noodle

Beef with Spicy Pepper

Double Cooked Pork in a Hot Pot (Pork Belly)

Broiled Crispy Fish with Spicy Sauce

2 comments: