Friday, December 27, 2019

Peak Design Travel Tripod Unboxing 2019-12-27

Peak Design Travel Tripod Unboxing 2019-12-27
Product: https://www.peakdesign.com/products/travel-tripod

I joined the Kickstarter for Peak Design's Travel Tripod in early 2019,  forgot about it, and then received my travel tripod before the close of 2019.  It's designed by Peak Design and manufactured in Hong Kong.  Now that it's been made, shipped, and cleared customs and in my hands, my unboxing photos are below.  Review and feedback pending after I find opportunities to try it out.

Package from Hong Kong
Opening the Box
Peak Travel Tripod Packaging



Opening the Top of the Container
The Travel Tripod comes in a nice travel case
Opening the Travel Case
Aluminum Peak Design Travel Tripod and Case

Opening the Tripod with 2 segments extended






No comments:

Post a Comment