Saturday, February 15, 2014

Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center - The Farmer's Daughter Bar and Restaurant

Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center 2014-02-12
The Farmer's Daughter Bar and Restaurant
1401 Morris Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Phone: 215-616-8300
Web: http://normandyfarm.com/

I had the opportunity to have lunch at The Farmer's Daughter Bar and Restaurant at Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center in Blue Bell, PA.  The hummus and bruschetta platter was good and the flat bread options for the table included roasted chicken and short rib.  The short rib flat bread edged out the roasted chicken as my favorite. For my entree I had the New England lobster roll.  The lobster roll was quite good and presented in an attractive manner for plating.  Personally I prefer my lobster rolls with a little bit less mayo but this personal preference doesn't knock the dish.  Photos below.

Lobster Roll at Normandy Farm


No comments:

Post a Comment