Monday, September 23, 2013

Sbraga (Rittenhouse Square/Avenue of the Arts Philadelphia, PA)

Sbraga (Rittenhouse Square/Avenue of the Arts Philadelphia, PA)
40 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Phone: (215) 735-1913
Website: sbraga.com

I have been meaning to go to Top Chef Kevin Sbraga's Restaurant for a long time now.  Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity.  This was resolved recently.

My friend got us reservations for my birthday dinner.  Sbraga offers a 4 course prix fixe menu for $49 dollars along with a wine pairing.  With prix fixe menus, I generally know which choices to make, but the lovely thing about Sbraga are the item choices.  There are plenty of dishes to choose from and all of them are well done and appealing.

Highlights/Favorites included: Foie Gras Soup (possibly my favorite dish of the evening), Grilled Octopus, Pasta with Lamb Ragu, Deconstructed Key Lime Pie with Home Made Raspberry Sorbet.  I also really appreciated the birthday card signed by the chef and the signed menu from the entire staff.  It's such little touches that made the dining experience above and beyond.  Thanks to the entire restaurant management and staff.






















No comments:

Post a Comment